485 STATE HWY F, JACKSON, MO 73655 - AUCTION - SOLD
485 State Hwy F
Jackson, MO 63755
37.345179 / -89.744234
Price Per Acre:
Sean Dawson: Broker-Salesperson - MO
Contact Managing Broker
Date: January 26, 2003
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Location: Jackson Civic Center, 381 W. Deerwood Drive, Jackson, MO 63755
Public Open House
Date: January 14, 2023
Time: 11:00 A.M.- 1:00 P.M.
Location: 485 State Hwy F, Jackson, MO 63755
**there will be a side-by-side on site should you want to view the property
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
This 102+/- acre farm is being split up into 3 tracts, all offering fencing and cross-fencing throughout. This property is absolutely beautiful with its gently rolling pastures and being only 4.5 miles outside of town.
- current use has been for cattle
- 4.5 miles from Jackson, MO
- 3 ponds one of which is Lake Doris, a 3+/- acre lake stocked with bass, bluegill & catfish
- includes several structures, barns, sheds, workshop, and a covered storage for round bails
- 1743 +/- sq ft, 3 bed/2 bath, 1.5 story home with a basement for extra storage
- Terms: 5% buyer's premium will be added to the final price; all terms at harrisauctions.com
Don't miss out on your opportunity to own a slice of AMERICAS HEARTLAND! Contact PFRG Specialist Sean Dawson today for more information!
VIRTUAL TOUR: https://youriguide.com/485_state_highway_f_jackson_mo/