16111 STATE HIGHWAY, GREEN CITY | SULLIVAN COUNTY MO 180 - SOLD
16111 State Hwy
Green City, MO 63545
40.296010 / -92.942730
Price Per Acre:
Michael Bupp: Land Specialist - MO
Contact Managing Broker
An outdoorsman's dream!
Here we have an amazing hunting property that is nestled just north of Green City, MO in Sullivan County, with rolling hills, hollows, thickets, and native grasses. This property has it all and includes a 2000 square foot building only 3 years old with 650 square feet of finished livable space sleeping 4-5. Concreted throughout with plenty of space for machinery and to process deer. This farm is truly a deer hunter paradise offering great bedding cover, ideal deer habitat, and corridors that will help pinpoint those cruising bucks. Eight established food plots, three placed in clover, and the remaining used for corn, soybeans, and brassicas. Landowner has also been very proactive with predation, actively trapping and removing predators to improve the overall wildlife environment.
Great access from both the east and west with a proven history of hunting success. The property produced 150 round bales in 2022 generating $5000. The 52 acres on the southwest has been pastured in the past, generating another $2500 of income, plus, the option exists here for a hunting lease that could potentially generate an additional $4500 for a grand total of $12,000 in income! If you're looking, this is truly a recreational dream property with income.
- 180 +/- acres
- Exceptional deer & turkey hunting
- Beautiful rolling terrain
- Great mix of wildlife habitat
- Access from both east and west which provides great access for hunting & equipment
- 2000 sq ft new building with 650 sq ft livable space that sleeps 4-5
- 350 sq ft cabin on the property that has public water and electricity; not finished on the
- inside but is gutted and ready to be finished
- 200 amp electric service
- 8 food plots established used for clover, beans, and corn
- Property perimeter fencing in great shape
- 4 ponds with bass and crappie
- 80+/- acres of this property is being offered for sale in a separate listing
Contact Land Specialist Michael Bupp at 717-226-3042 for your own private tour.