GREENE COUNTY IA 38.5
0 Greene County 38.5
Jefferson, IA 50129
42.042795 / -94.363305
Price Per Acre:
Dale Dunn: President & Founder | Managing Broker - MO | IA | KY | KS | WI | TN / Broker - IL
Contact Managing Broker
Recreational hunting land doesn't come for sale very often in Greene County Iowa, so don't wait too long to take a look at this one.
This 38.5+/- acre recreational tract is located just north of Jefferson, with Hardin Creek running through the middle of the property, creating a major travel corridor for rutting bucks. There are several areas that could be cleared for food plot areas as well. Access is from the west, with a 20- and 30-lane running to the property.
A nice building site and a well on land to help ease the cost of building a cabin or dream home.
- Excellent rut farm for whitetails
- Thick bedding cover in a largely ag area
- Good water source
- CRP income
- Good access from Neola Rd to stand site(s)
- 20 and 30 access roads will be owned property, not an easement
- Additional land may be purchased that touches the property on the SW corner
Give Dale Dunn a call at 636-443-9481 for your private tour.