LAWRENCE COUNTY IL 145 - SOLD
Sumner, IL 62466
38.749530 / -87.774030
Price Per Acre:
Dale Dunn: President & Founder | Managing Broker - MO | IA | KY | KS | WI | TN / Broker - IL
Contact Managing Broker
This 145+/- acre property in Lawrence County IL has potential to be an excellent deer and turkey hunting property.
Of the 145+/- acreage, approximately 130 acres an open ground that is nicely situation for food plot locations. A top-notch internal road system allows access to even the most remote areas of the property.
You will notice from the aerial that these 145 acres is part of a large block of timber in an area that is dominated by agriculture. What that means is when the crops are harvested, the deer are coming here to live.
- plenty of mast producing oaks
- good food plot locations regardless of wind direction
- thick understory provides good bedding cover
- property is located just north of Sumner, IL and Hwy 50
- 138 miles to Paducah, KY
- 147 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 257 miles to Chicago, IL
Give Land Specialist Dale Dunn a call at 663-443-9481 for your own private tour.