PUTNAM COUNTY MO 158.3 - SOLD
Jct. of 147th & 180th Street
Powersville, MO 64672
40.518455 / -93.250184
Price Per Acre:
Brad Knight | Rob Robison: Land Specialists - MO | IA
Contact Managing Broker
Date: November 3, 2022
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Location: 4H Building, Fairgrounds, Unionville, MO
Here is your chance to own a slice of America's Heartland in NW Putnam County MO! The last time this farm changed hands was 1963, well over half a century ago!
• located at the Jct. of 147th & 180th Street, 2 miles SW of St. John
• 5 miles SE of Powersville
• 4 miles from Iowa line
• has been used for grazing purposes for many years
• it is estimated that 120 to 140 acres can easily be converted to tillable
• SE part of this farm is already nicely terraced
• definitely in BIG BUCK country
• gravel road access from the west
• 2 ponds (1 good pond; 1 needs some work)
• the portable corral located in the SW corner is personal property of the seller & does not stay with the property
• there are no leases of any kind currently in place
• taxes are $306.71 yearly
• rural water runs along the west side of the property stopping at the gate entrance with a rural water meter on the property at the southwest corner; electric also available along the west side
If you like BIG Whitetail do not overlook this one or be fooled by the limited amount of cover. Many trophy Whitetail are taken in this area every year and with 120 acres m/l in row crop this farm will be SPECIAL!
Call Brad at 660-216-4081 or Rob at 660-216-2580 with any questions or to schedule a showing.
**Phone-In option for emergency contact only: Brad @ 660-216-4081 or Rob @ 660-216-2580**
TERMS OF REAL ESTATE:
Property will be sold on a price per acre. Acreage determined by the Putnam Co assessor’s office, plat book, MapRight and ONX, with all 4 sources stating the acres are 158.3. The sellers have signed a Measurements Disclaimer listing these sources and buyer will be required to sign as well. This is an Absolute Auction and will be sold with no reserve. Immediately following the auction, the buyer will be required to sign a purchase agreement and pay 10% of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment to Hart Abstract & Title who will then hold it in escrow until the close date on or before 12-15-2022, at which time the balance will be due in the form of wire transfer or bank certified check. PLEASE NOTE: Bidding is NOT subject to finance, appraisal or inspection or any other contingency, SO BE SURE YOU HAVE ARRANGED FINANCING, IF NEEDED, AND ARE CAPABLE OF PAYING CASH AT CLOSING. The winning bid will be final and will conclude the auction. Seller is responsible for all 2022 taxes. The seller will provide title insurance for the full amount of purchase price and closing costs to be split 50/50 between buyer & seller. All announcements made on sale day will take precedence over all prior advertising, written or oral. The information presented is thought to be accurate, however no liability will be assumed by the seller or Premier Farm Realty Group, LLC. All potential buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. The property is being sold as is.