WEBSTER COUNTY IA 223.90 - REDUCED
LeHigh, IA 50557
42.352164 / -94.059238
Price Per Acre:
Dale Dunn: President & Founder | Managing Broker - MO | IA | KY | KS | WI | TN / Broker - IL
Contact Managing Broker
Properties in Webster County IA don’t come for sale very often, and these affordable recreational tracts are the least likely to hit the market.
This property is located just west of Lehigh and is 223.90+/- acres. Much of the property is wooded, with scattered areas for food plots. The short steep ridges are conducive for bedding cover for deer, providing protection from those cold central Iowa winters. Part of the farm is enrolled in a pollinator program, and that program creates excellent nesting areas for turkey and pheasant.
There are also areas that will make ideal areas to build your dream home or weekend get-a-way cabin.
This property is offered for sale at 223.90 acres and will be offered in tracts of 94.83, 38.25, 38.29, 29.50, and 23.03 acres.
• Excellent deer, turkey, and pheasant hunting
• CRP income
• Good water sources for wildlife
• Water/electric are available for some of the tracts
• Property is located minutes from Lehigh
• 75 miles from Des Moines, IA
• 93 miles from Cedar Falls, IA
• 200 miles from Minneapolis, MN
Please give Dale Dunn a call at 636-443-9481 for your private tour.