WEBSTER COUNTY IA 94.83 - REDUCED
42.352456 / -94.060608
Price Per Acre:
Dale Dunn: President & Founder | Managing Broker - MO | IA | KY | KS | WI | TN / Broker - IL
Contact Managing Broker
Properties in Webster County IA don’t come for sale very often, and these affordable recreational tracts are the least likely to hit the market.
This property is located just west of Lehigh and is 98.69+/- acres. Much of the property is wooded, with 17+/- acres currently in row crops and CRP. The CRP program is a specialty Pollinator Program, which creates perfect nesting and broodering cover for turkey and pheasant. The short steep ridges are conducive for bedding cover for deer, providing protection from those cold central Iowa winters.
There are also areas that will make ideal areas to build your dream home or weekend get-a-way cabin.
This property is offered for sale as 94.83, and will be offered in tracts of 223.90, 38.25, 38.29, 29.50, and 23.03 acres.
• Excellent deer, turkey and pheasant hunting
• CRP income
• Good water sources for wildlife
• Water/electric are available for some of the tracts
• Property is located minutes from Lehigh
• 75 miles from Des Moines, IA
• 93 miles from Cedar Falls, IA
• 200 miles from Minneapolis, MN
Please give Dale Dunn a call at 636-443-9481 for your private tour.