CAMDEN COUNTY MO 132
0 State Hwy W
Macks Creek, MO 65786
37.966529 / -92.970134
Price Per Acre:
Dale Dunn: President & Founder | Managing Broker - MO | IA | KY | KS | WI | TN / Broker - IL
Contact Managing Broker
Camden County Missouri is home to some of the most scenic land in the Show-Me-State, and this 132+/- acres near Macks Creek is one of those properties!
The property is located just west of Macks Creek on the south side of Highway W. There is electricity at the entrance to the property, and several nice building sites are located throughout the farm.
The landscape on the farm is gently rolling, with various species of oak scattered throughout the mature stand of timber. White oaks are the dominant species and will produce a consistent mast crop for the many critters that call this property home.
There are currently 21+/- acres of food plots around the property, that create perfect ambush spots for whitetail and strutting areas for a wary Ozark hills gobbler. Several tree stands are already in place overlooking these plots, making this farm a turnkey hunting property.
• Property is located in beautiful Camden County Missouri, and 20 minutes from the thriving community of Camdenton
• Excellent deer and turkey hunting
• Nice trail system throughout the entire farm
• Hard road access
• Minutes off US Highway 54
• 20 minutes from Lake of the Ozarks
• 3 Hours from St. Charles, MO/St. Louis, MO
• 2.5 hours from Kansas City, MO
• 1 hour from Springfield, MO
Call Dale Dunn at 636-443-9481 or Storme Cooper at 636-279-0380 for your own private tour.