JEFFERSON COUNTY MO 315 - SOLD
38.224433 / -90.746925
Price Per Acre:
Dale Dunn: President & Founder | Managing Broker - Licensed in MO | IL | IA | KS | KY | TN | WI
Contact Managing Broker
Jefferson County is home to some of the most desirable properties in MO. This 315+/- acres has a lot to offer the investor, farmer, rancher, hunter, and fisherman, and won’t hang around long.
There are three residences on the property, each with its own well and septic system. All three of these properties have nice views of the surrounding landscape.
Of the 315+/- acres, approximately 100 acres is currently in pasture. Much of this 100+/- acres could be farmed, thus increasing the income on the property. Cattle are currently being run on some of the land, and the fences are in good shape. Water is in ample supply, with a pond, Big River and Dutch Creek all providing a year-round water source.
Big River runs along the eastern boundary of the property. River frontage on this body of water is very sought after, and for good reason. The fishing on this river is excellent, as is the canoeing and rafting.
The deer and turkey hunting opportunities are excellent and can be made even better with the addition of some food plots. The sights for these plots are ideal in many cases, with access to these areas predominantly from the east, keeping prevailing westerly winds in your favor as you approach your stand sights.
- Excellent recreational farm with big income potential
- High population of deer and turkey
- Farm lays out nicely for multiple food plots
- Farm will “hunt big”
- Big River and Dutch Creek supply year-round water
- River bottom field has good soil, and will produce quality yields
- Several barns and outbuildings for equipment/hay storage
- Residences could be ideal VRBO/bed and breakfast type properties
- Property is located just south of Grubville, in western Jefferson County
- Property is less than an hour from downtown St. Louis, MO
Give Dale Dunn a call at 636-443-9481 for your private tour.