STE. GENEVIEVE COUNTY MO 200 - SOLD
37.718269 / -90.206100
Price Per Acre:
Andrew Grieshaber: Land Specialist - MO
Contact Managing Broker
Tucked into the gently rolling hills of southern Sainte Genevieve County is this perfect hunting or recreational property.
With everything from timbered ridges to tillable bottom ground, this property is ideal for any outdoorsman. A pond on site and the Greasy creek running through the middle of the property ensures there Is plenty of water to maintain a spectacular deer and turkey population.
This property is also bordered by 3500 acres of non-hunted ground that keeps an unpressured deer population. A locked gate for privacy and electric running to the middle of the property are just a couple more of the perks of this hunting oasis.
• 30 Minutes from Perryville
• 20 Minutes from Farmington and Fredericktown
• 40 Minutes from Sainte Genevieve
• Bordered to the North by 2300 acres of conservation ground.
• Truck accessible road throughout the property
Contact Andrew Grieshaber at 573-880-8865 for your own private tour.